Wildlife Conservation Board
1807 13th Street, Suite 103
Sacramento, CA 95811
Natural Resource Protection and Restoration
The Safe Drinking Water, Water Quality and Supply, Flood Control, River and Coastal Protection Bond Act of 2006 (Proposition 84) authorizes $5.388 billion in general obligation bonds to fund safe drinking water, water quality and supply, flood control, waterway and natural resource protection, water pollution and contamination control, state and local park improvements, public access to natural resources, and water conservation efforts.
The following acquisition projects are being considered by the WCB at its June 4, 2013, Board meeting:
- Bufford Ranch Conservation Easement
- Rancho Vierra Oak Woodlands Conservation Easement
- San Diego County MSCP/HCPLA 2009 (Kemerko)
- Sardella Ranch Conservation Easement
- Ten Mile River – Perry/Smith Ranch
- Wilmar Ranch, Diablo Range Oak Woodland Conservation Easement
For additional project information please refer to either the Preliminary Agenda or Final Agenda posted on our Home page.
Follow this link to the Resources Agency "Parks Water Bond 2006" (Proposition 84) Web page.